The Albino Squirrels

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Meet Robby

Hello readers! I'm Robby and I just finished my second year at the University of Texas at Austin studying Physics and Astronomy. I basketball, space, candlelit dinners, and long walks on the beach.

I'll be conducting research on Active Galactic Nuclei while I'm here in Germany and also having fun with all the culture. There's too many things that I'm looking forward to on this trip, from the cool buildings and architecture, to the historic sights, to the science. But most importantly, I can't wait to try the food! I'm sure that at it would be difficult to find me anytime this summer without some sausage or schnitzel. Or sauerkraut. I love that stuff. And I believe Miquela mentioned the ice cream already. It's going to be a GREAT summer.

 photo robbysig.png  

No comments:

Post a Comment