The Albino Squirrels

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Meet Melody

Hi! My name is Melody, and I just finished my second year at the University of Texas as a physics major. I'm so excited to go to Germany with all these wonderful people and do physics research. The lab I'll be working in focuses on Energy Research, though I won't know exactly what my job will be until I arrive. Hopefully it has something to do with spectroscopy, which I have already discovered and enjoyed here at UT, but I'm equally excited to try something new!

I've never been to Europe before, so this whole trip is quite an adventure for me. I'm looking forward to exploring Germany and Europe and can't wait to see real, fairy-tale castles! Not to mention trying out my semester of German and learning even more of the language. {Yes, you can expect handy little German language hints and tidbits from me here on the blog.} {I also like to blog with curly braces because they're prettier than parenthesis.}

Besides physics, I also enjoy writing, so I apologize in advance for an inordinate number of lengthy blog posts. :)

 photo melodysig2.png  

No comments:

Post a Comment