The Albino Squirrels

Monday, May 19, 2014

Meet Joseph

Hello! My name is Joseph, I'm entering my fifth year of undergraduate studies, finishing my fourth year at UT.

I'm going to be working with a professor in mesoscopic physics and topological insulators, which are basically material where the interior acts like an insulator but whose surface allows the flow of charge.
On my free time I am planning to try german cuisine, mainly the various meat products and maybe visit the vineyards. And hopefully visit the architecture in Wuerzburg such as Marienberg Fortress.

Leaving earlier than the rest of our group, I hope all this hard work leading up to this travel and research pay off and I manage to enjoy the city as well as the university!

 photo josephsig-1.png  

No comments:

Post a Comment