The Albino Squirrels

Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 1 - So begins our journey.


"Oh yeah, we should probably do a Hook'em horns picture."
"I don't know which camera to look at!"

So this begins my picture a day post, and what a fitting image to use. Here are seven of us you may recognize on the side of the blog about to depart on an adventure of which none of us have ever experienced before. I'll be posting random tidbits of our journey over the course of our welcoming stay and be posting a more lengthy blog-style post on Mondays. I have chosen the name APOD to name this adventure I have willingly taken. If you haven't been able to guess, no this acronym does not stand for "Astronomy Picture of the Day". That title belongs to the awe-inspiring pictures belonging to NASA. What my APOD stands for is "Alex Picture of the Day". Completely original. Really. Really. Original. In any case, feel free to use the APOD tag to find all my APOD posts!

 photo josephsig-1.png


No comments:

Post a Comment