The Albino Squirrels

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 10 - I should have taken a picture of the cheese burger.

THIS IS MY FIRST PICTURE FEATURING MY HAT AND I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
"You sure you don't want to take a picture of the cheese burger? It seems like exactly the type of thing you'd do."
So I've come to the realization that it's a lot harder to take meaningful pictures everyday when everyday is filled with a lot of the same going to lab, going to the Mensa to eat, going back to the lab, and going back home. I really need to start capitalizing on interesting situations and take pictures like the Asian tourist I am.

Like, today the astronomy department had a barbecue! An amazing, and delicious barbecue! And I didn't take any pictures! There was literally a cheese burger. That's right, a cheese burger. Not a cheeseburger, but a cheese burger. It was a vegetarian burger made of cheese. I ate that right up when I heard what it was! Okay, I only took a bite, but the point still stands that I really enjoyed the pun! So instead, I took a picture of my workstation in my office I share with a post-doc (?). If you're wondering, that green bottle over there isn't anything bad. It's mineral water. The water over here is kind of full of limestone and other metallic things, so people over here tend to buy large cases of water to drink. So overall, it's a simple desk, but it's my desk!

 photo josephsig-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment