The Albino Squirrels

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bonn: The Gummy Bear Expedition

A couple weeks ago, Joseph informed me of the Haribo Gummy Bear Factory in Bonn. So, I googled it. I found a million and one reasons to go. There were yelp reviews, youtube videos, articles, and blog posts. With every single review and picture, I found a new reason to go. I couldn’t come to Germany and not go there. The internet won me over.
Screen shot 2014-07-23 at 1.31.48 PM
yelp review
So two weekends ago, a few of us traveled to Bonn, Germany for the sole reason of visiting the Haribo Factory Store, and it was a magical experience. I don’t think my writing could ever do the store any justice. It’s a good thing that pictures are worth a thousand words.
DSC02575DSC02580DSC02581IMG_3943IMG_3944IMG_3950

 photo numasig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment